Deploying IndoorAtlas is the process of enabling indoor positioning through gathering signal data from a target venue with our mapping application, MapCreator 2. Prior to that you also need to make sure there's a suitable battery-powered BLE beacon or WiFi-access point infrastructure available in the venue.
Below we give you an overview of the standard deployment process to help you produce high-quality deployments.
The Deployment Process
- Browse through the guides in deployment section.
- Learn how to place waypoints accurately in Web app and MapCreator 2.
- Learn how to record paths and check-in accurately using MapCreator 2.
- Learn how to use the Instant Analytics in MapCreator 2 to detect fingerprinting issues on-the-go.
- Learn to avoid common issues by paying attention to MapCreator warnings.
- Improve skills by learning how to place waypoints in more challenging environments.
- Validate deployment using Ground Truth paths, TraceIds, and Session viewer.