If you have successfully mapped a floor or a complete venue but are having problems with getting position or the position is inaccurate, please follow these steps until the problem is solved:
- Check mapping analytics – are all relevant analytics showing green? See the documentation on checking map quality.
- If you’re using Android, check device settings
- Make sure you are walking on mapped (aka fingerprinted) area
- Repeat your positioning test and get the trace ID
- Search the positioning session in the Session Viewer and check that there are no issues that could cause bad performance.
- If nothing helps, click the “Report this trace ID” button at the bottom of the positioning search tool (visible after inputting the trace ID) to request support. Please, describe the walked route, expected behavior, and actual behavior as accurately as possible. If the session is collected using MapCreator, please mark ground truth to the reported session using diagnostic mode of MapCreator.